In the beginning..................

So I saw this blog from my little brother's wife's older sister and her husband (it took me a few minutes to get that right) and I became inspired to start journaling our little family's daily comings and goings. I thought this would be a great way to share the many hilarious antics that Chance and Luke so unpredictably display on a regular basis. As we do not have any family here in San Diego, this is a perfect way for us to share our stories with friends and family in Arizona, Australia and everywhere else around the country and world.

For now, I will just say that we absolutley love living in Carlsbad! We pay the "sunshine tax" as it's called here - but we love everything about our area and neighborhood. While Chance still speaks fondly of living in "Harizona" - we are proud to be considered San Diegans. As we figure out how to use this blogging thing - Apryl and I hope to post many pictures and videos of our clan here in San Diego....................

3 comments:

hortongirls said...

Hey Tim! We must have been on the same page yesterday, because I was setting up a blog for our fam! It's fun and the girls will love to see pics of the boys!

Tami Ray said...

Glad to see you started a blog too. They are fun and a great way to keep a journal. Miss you guys!

deedee said...

Hey Tim! YOu did a freat thing here with this blog. My friends here in Flagstaff do it and they have a blast. I wish I was smart enough. Thanks for sharing your family with mine. Sure wish we could have seen you. Love, DeeDee