So Freakin' Hilarious

sooooo funny!!!!!
Ok...1st, Tim & I walked by the bathroom as Chance was pooping. Tim said "Hey Nacho!"...Chance was sitting on the throne with his Nacho Libre mask on...Tim & I were cracking up!! I didn't think I should take a pic, but I would have loved to! (for those of you who don't know, Nacho Libre is a movie starring none other than Jack Black---our kids love the dumb movie! Jack Black is Nacho Libre in the movie, a Mexican wrestler & wears this red & turqouise mask...you GOTTA look it up, then imagine Chance!)

so then Lukie...

Last night during dinner, Lukie fell asleep on his barstool. Oh my gosh we were laughing out loud! Absolutely exhausted little boy...I felt so bad! We had a long day at the beach, can you tell? Poor baby!


*NOTE: I have been posting a lot lately...don't know if this will keep up...just keep thinking it is such a great way to journal the Happenings of the Hortons. My boys just love to get online & look through the blog. And I know how much family that is away from us appreciates it.

2 comments:

hortongirls said...

Ape, you gotta give that boy a break every now and then! That sweatshop will still be there when he wakes up! Nice cover with the beach comment, though!

Tami Ray said...

Your boys are so funny. Hayden is always making us laugh too. Its awesome you can catch these things with a camera, its something they will love to look at too when they are older.