
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY PIXIE!!! Tuesday, August 18th, Pixie Lynn Horton turned 10! She is definately getting older-a lot of gray on her face...but still very much a "puppy dog"...we love you Pixie girl! The boys and I made these signs & decorated her kennel. Chance wanted to decorate the whole house!

Her birthday treat was "Frosty Paws" ice cream for dogs with rainbow sprinkles on top. She LOVED it! The little yellow & black dog is a new squeaker toy for her. She looks like she is soooo not enjoying this whole process. "Please just let me eat my Frosty Paws!!"

"Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me!" (sung in the Pixie voice, of course)
3 comments:
Ice cream for dogs, that is awesome!
How sweet! Tike and Libby wish they could have came to the party. LOL
ok I think that is the cutest post ever! I can't believe they have ice cream for dogs. Your dog is so funny and looks like it's posing for the pictures! ha ha
Post a Comment