Tim took me to my very fav restaurant in San Diego, Jack & Guilio's in Old Town. Yum! (sorry Court!)
Our good friends Kelly and Roy Willardson joined us for dinner. Thanks guys, we had a great time!
This is the card the boys picked out for me. Awesome.
Tim wrote a poem on the envelope of my card...In case you cannot read it:
You are old, yes it's true
I am not, whoop-de-doo
You're thirty-five, it really sucks
Your presents are few, we have no bucks
We love you, you are the best
Your skin will start sagging -
Especially your breats.
Awe, my sweet, adorable, loving husband! Gee....thanks a lot!!!
(by the way...I am a whole month & 2 days older than the punk!)
And this is the balloon the boys picked out for me. A Charger's helmet...perfect.
You are old, yes it's true
I am not, whoop-de-doo
You're thirty-five, it really sucks
Your presents are few, we have no bucks
We love you, you are the best
Your skin will start sagging -
Especially your breats.
Awe, my sweet, adorable, loving husband! Gee....thanks a lot!!!
(by the way...I am a whole month & 2 days older than the punk!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment