We're on our way!
In January Nanny, Papa and Chloe' came for a special visit! It was Chloe's 5th Birthday and Nanny wanted to take her to Disneyland for her birthday! Of course, we were totally on board!
Above: on the train
my boys on the train
They were not thrilled with this pic...the sun was blaring in their eyes...I think it's hilarious that guy in the Chargers shirt behind them though! Go Chargers! Guess he was doing that cuz Chance had on his Rogers Packers jersey??!! So funny!
The Hare's House *by the Mad Hatter's house in Fantasyland
And of course we had to have a princess filled lunch. We ate at Ariel's Grotto (thanks so much Pops!) and it really was a ton of really good food! Very yum! And the best part for Chloe was meeting all of the princesses!
Ok...here's the story...Chance and Luke wear their lanyards with all of their Disney pins, and they walk around and trade their pins with Castmembers. While they were above meeting Jessie and the Army Dude, The Army Dude suggested Chance trade with this guy below named Ozzy. Ozzy didn't have any pins to trade, but it was his last day at D-land as an employee so he traded Chance his name badge! This is now Chance's most beloved posession!
Papa's favorite ride!
2 comments:
Ozzy!!! I know it's spelled different then I spelled Aussie's name, but still! I'm making it count :) So cute!
Oh I know! The kids went on and on about it too (sounding the same as Aussie's name!) They loved that little dog! The other day they were talking about how much fun Aussie was having in dog Heaven! :)
Post a Comment