For Easter weekend 2012, Auntie Courtney and Uncle Jared came over for a final San Diego trip before they don't have a free place to stay anymore lol. No, really, we always LOVE to haven them, and this time Auntie Courtney was pregnant with Coral! Here she is on the Batiquitos Trail by our house.
Happy Easter!
Took them to Swami's, our very favorite breakfast spot. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jared thought it was funny that Tim had set up a home office in our garage and took a pic of him.
Watching Luke during his skate lesson.
On the Batiquitos Trail with all the puppy dogs, Pixie, Penny and Macy.
Uncle Jared's Bradley face...
Rope swing at the top of the hill! Wahoo! No fear in this kid!
Luke and Uncle Jared made the ULTIMATE fort. However, due to the use of duct tape on Apryl's furniture, Uncle Jared may be forever banned from making forts at her house!!!
So we started a new tradition for Easter weekend. We have a "Jeruselem' style dinner...it was a big hit!
Coloring Easter Eggs. Everyone is soooo intent on what they are doing!
Timmy cooking! Don't see this very often so I wanted to take a pic - plus the apron and all!
Lounging in the fort and on the couch, of course with all the puppy dogs...
Looks like the Easter Bunny came!
Now it's time to go get the eggs!
This is HILARIOUS. Penny was watching us from inside the house. I was cracking up!
oops
On Sunday afternoon, Courtney and Jared went back to Phoenix and we went to the Murphy's for dinner and an egg hunt there.
Isn't their land beautiful? They live out in the country and they love it!
In this picture above, Chance BAILED hard as I took this picture! He was running and tripped over his own feet I guess. He was soooo mad because I was trying not to laugh as I helped him. Mean mommy.
I love this time of year when we can especially reflect on how grateful we are for the Savior's sacrifice and for the Atonement.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment