GOLDEN SPOON is our favorite! When visitors come, we always take them to get frozen yogurt there. This fieldtrip on Wednesday, the kids had to order & pay all by themselves. This was 'old hat' to Chance, who, at the age of 4 last April, marched all by himself into 31 Flavors & ordered and paid by himself. But, he enjoyed the fieldtrip, & I don't think he remembers that to be honest. Another of Chance's "best" friends from school. If you hadn't noticed by the blogs, everyone at school is his best friend. Chance thinks Dominic is pretty dang cool! And I think he is just adorable!
This is Laurie, Dominic's mom, and this pic was too good not to share. Beautiful smiles! She is always so sweet with everyone's kids. Well, all the moms are. In two years, her daughter Lyvia will be in Miss Connie's preschool with Luke....and Lyvia is quite a spit fire...and all of you know Luke. Enough said.
Zack & "Baby Matthias-E" (as Lukie calls him) are great friends of ours. I have become really good friends with their mom, Corie. These are her two youngest of 5!! I know, I tell her she is crazy all the time! But, she is a wonderful mother. Trisa, the next oldest, is in the preschool.
More Preschool Stuff!
****Tim just walked over & asked why I was putting strange kids on our family blog. What a brat...I informed him that all of these people are a part of our life, and Chance loves his friends @ school, so there! Men!
Labels: crazy, golden spoon, wacky tacky, yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment