Snakes....why'd it have to be snakes?





Tim & I are officially SICK of Indiana Jones. Geez!! The DVDs (the boys have been obsessed with the movies for months), the new movie (Tim has taken them twice), the Lego sets (legos absoultely all over the entire house at any given moment), the Lego game for the Wii (mommy had a vulnerable moment @ Costco the other day), and THE DUMB THEME SONG!!! (these little boys, the songbirds that they are, sing the song CONSTANTLY)!!!! Really, though, we only have ourselves to blame.

1 comments:

Tami Ray said...

I kind of understand...Hayden only has Burger King toys at this point we keep telling him wait until his bday or xmas for those toys because he has so many toys. So if he still like Indiana Jones come Dec we will get him things. We haven't seen the movie yet. We plan on it though. Know why its pg13? I know lots of kids have seen it so I don't know why its pg13.