"I was here-so no one forget about me-I got my nails done too! Mom, you should have dyed my gray hair!" - Pixie in the Pixie voice, of course. Dee Dee renamed Pixie "PIXEL"...I don't like it....but she thinks it is oh so funny!
We played the Wii.....and tooooo many games of Shang-hai (a card game).....sooo fun!
My beautiful sister...isn't she sooo photogenic? I am jealous! I love you sis! I am so happy you finally got to come see me over here in California! And yes, there WILL be a next time! And we'll go see Penny & Pete! I miss you already! (Actually, I missed you the minute you were gone...)
My friend Corie's baby Matthias took a liking to my sister, Dee Dee...ALL babies do!
Aubrey and Hannah (my nieces) drove over with my sister, Dee Dee, from Flagstaff, AZ. They made it a girl trip...sorry Troy, Sky, Brady & Nathan! We had such a great time visiting. We went to the beach, but I have no pics because I was threatened with my life not to take any pictures there...oh well...
I colored their hair and we did pedicures complete with a good HOT bubbly soak and a parafin wax...Hannah, you are such a whimp! 
We decided to go darker with Hannah's hair, and boy, did it bring out those beautiful brown eyes even more! Do you still like it, toots?
K...I know what this looks like...Dee Dee was NOT trying to let one rip! lol! She was trying to show me the goofy little booties on her feet (you put them on after the parafin wax). However, there was plenty of flatulence going on that weekend, right sis??? Sorry, I had to do it!
We (Dee Dee, Aub, Hannah, Corie & I) also went to eat at Swami's Cafe in Encinitas on the 101-awesome food! Such a great little place...but forgot the camera. We all made pigs of ourselves, and loved every minute of it! I am sooo grateful my sister (& my nieces) finally made it over here to see me...I miss all of them terribly and I was soooo sad to see them go.
1 comments:
Hi Apryl, it is so good to see Dee Dee and her beautiful girls. I bet you had a very good time. Dee Dee looked good. Hope all is well with all of you. Love ya, Joyce
Post a Comment