SUPER STAR!!


Today at school, Chance was the Super Star. All of the focus was on him...and I just wanted to list some of the things he wanted people to know about him:

* When I grow up I want to be a HUNTER WITH A SWORD & A GUN.
* My favorite thing to do is to PLAY STAR WARS TRIVIA.
* My favorite food is CEREAL.
* If I could make one wish, I would wish TO LIVE CLOSER TO MY GRANDPARENTS.
* My favorite color is BLUE.

* My favorite place is DISNEYLAND.

It was so cute asking him the questions and then having him write the answers down. He is doing so well with his letters and recognizing words, and is starting to read simple words. This is very exciting for him...he has wanted to be able to read for so long. Keep workin' on it, Chance!!! Good job! He was even awarded with a special certificate at an assembly at school...we are so proud of you Chance! Keep working hard at school!

0 comments: