We had a wonderful time with the Andersons! Here is the lot of us...so much fun! Can't wait to see you all again! Miss you tons already!
After the park closed, we went back to their hotel, The Paradise Pier, and went swimming. No clue how these monsters had the energy to do that for a good hour after walking around D-Land all day! None of the pics I took at the pool turned out-here is everyone in their cute pool towels.

All of the kiddos in the shower (swimsuits on) washing each other's hair...this was pretty funny...normal sized shower too!
And the last pic of the day...utter silliness. I LOVE IT!!! Love you guys!!
so funny......after this pic was taken, Lukie went and climbed in his stroller, put on his Indiana Jones hat and promptly fell asleep sitting up. I took a pic, but, again, yeah, didn't take. ugh!

0 comments: