The Anderson Clan

Yesterday we had a Family Reunion of sorts with the Anderson Clan visiting from Seattle! We were sooooo happy to spend so much time with them! AND we hung out all day together at the Happiest Place on Earth! Yep, D-Land! (Where else for the Hortons?) All of the kids absolutely loved playing with one another and very much enjoyed time together... The big bummer was that Timmy couldn't join us. Sorry sweetie! We missed you, especially Monica & Brian! They have not been able to see Tim since 2000!!!!!! They actually have these buttons to hand out for people that have family reunions at Disneyland! So fun! So, we were all wearing them.

Anyhoo...here are some pics from the day.........
Waiting in line for Big Thunder, Monica, Ashlyn (8), & Brian...man is B a goofball!!! I forgot how much FUN he is!!!
Chase (12) was excellent with my boys. They played and played and played.

Sweet lil' Ashlyn (8) & I pose for a cute pic. Ash is such a little angel, and I had fun huggin' on her throughout the day.

Kissy Kissy! Monica & I kiss it up! My lovely cousin...I miss her so much!!!

The Dukes!!!
Silliness on the Roger Rabbit silly ride!

Baylee (6), Chance, Ashlyn (8), Courtney (10), Lukie, Chase (12)

More silliness in Toon Town....Baylee, Courtney, Ashlyn, Lukie, Chase, Chance

YUMMY!! Courtney, Baylee, Monica & Chase

Playing around all over Pirate's Lair Island...I don't know how many times we tried to round up all the monsters!!! Lukie and Baylee

Ice Cream and Pirate's Island...what more is there? Ashlyn, Chase & Chance

Toy Story ride @ California Adventure...we love this ride!

Here is Chance and Chase...yeah...that got confusing throughout the day...

Chase, I mean Chance! No, I mean Chase! Oops! Chance? Chase???

0 comments: