"Uncle Jackson, RIP" (not)

Michael Jackson has left Earth-was he ever really on it? Normally, although very sad about the life this 'freak' has led, I would not post about his death. HOWEVER, I have to tell this story.
The whole last week and a half or so (since the announced death of the King of Pop), Lukie Dukes has been talking a bit about all of this commotion surrounding Michael Jackson's death. At first, when Luke first heard the radio or TV talking about MJ, Luke would ask "Why did Uncle Jackson die?" and "does his mom know?"...he was truly concerned.
Then, yesterday evening, Lukie was saying our dinner prayer and he said "and please bless Michael Jackson that he will be fixed good". Oh my gosh...sooooooooo hilarious!!!!! Had to share!

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

That is absolutely hilarious.

Jaime and Brent said...

That's good stuff.

B:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

OK.. I love that. It is so funny he called him uncle jackson and if his mom knows..fix him good! I am still laughing and I agree..I think he never really was on this earth! Love checking your blog so please keep posting sorry I didnt see u when I was in laguna.