This pic is from '03 & Chance was as you probably remember him! He is with Tim's bro Scott, and this is Cooper-he is a great dog-like a person, really!!
Luke - "Mama, why does everyone call me LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER?" *Oct '09
Luke - "Mom, where did you buy me?" (After seeing a Target commercial on TV) *Oct '08
(From Nanny) I forgot to tell you a "Chance-ism"....I told them a bedtime story about a little boy called Sausage Head when the lights were out. I thought it was terrific, they seemed to like it. So I asked them if they wanted another one, Luke said yes and Chance said..."I just can't take it anymore, I have to go to sleep". *Sept '08
Chance - "Lukie, I want you to sleep with me because you're my best buddy!" *August '08
Luke - "I beat the High SCHOOL!" (instead of high score, while playing tennis on the Wii) *July '08
Mommy - "Chance, what's in your brain?" Chance - "uh...a piece of poop!" *June '08
Chance - "I wanna be Indiana Jones when I grow up!"...Luke - "I wanna be a dog when I grow up!" *May '08
Chance - "Mom, I like it when you call me sweetheart or sweetie pie." *May '08
Chance - After seeing a TV commercial for Wal-Mart, he said "Wal-Mart is dirty! Nanny told me that! So I don't wanna go!" *May '08
Luke - "I wish I could touch the clouds!" *April '08
2 comments:
cute picture! What in the world is your doggie lookin at?! His expression is hilarious!
This pic is from '03 & Chance was as you probably remember him! He is with Tim's bro Scott, and this is Cooper-he is a great dog-like a person, really!!
Post a Comment