We started off the day going to the Character Breakfast to celebrate Tim and Chance's birthdays. Goofy's son...what's his name?
Chance helped himself to the buffet...and YES, he ate just about all of it!
Is it Chip or Dale? I can never tell...
NICE....
Waiting for Star Tours. The boys LOVE this one!
I tried to get a pic of them...they were both on their phones working...just as I took this pic they looked up with these faces...men!
This is good....on It's a Small World, Gillian SANG the whole way. Let's just say that Tim did not get his musical abilities from his mother. This shot is of mum with her mouth wide open and Tim closing his ears, like he used to do in church when he was 4 and his mom would sing...
I loved these tiny pumpkins
Mum and I rode the carousel
In line for Toy Story...poor lil' Lukie
but he sure woke up once we got on the ride!
On the shuttle going back to our hotel. We were all sitting together, but Lukie went to the back of the bus to sit all by himself. Classic Lukie Dukes.
We made it back to our hotel room just in time to see the fireworks show from our 18th floor room. The boys thought that was so cool to stand out on the balcony.
Luke - "Mama, why does everyone call me LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER?" *Oct '09
Luke - "Mom, where did you buy me?" (After seeing a Target commercial on TV) *Oct '08
(From Nanny) I forgot to tell you a "Chance-ism"....I told them a bedtime story about a little boy called Sausage Head when the lights were out. I thought it was terrific, they seemed to like it. So I asked them if they wanted another one, Luke said yes and Chance said..."I just can't take it anymore, I have to go to sleep". *Sept '08
Chance - "Lukie, I want you to sleep with me because you're my best buddy!" *August '08
Luke - "I beat the High SCHOOL!" (instead of high score, while playing tennis on the Wii) *July '08
Mommy - "Chance, what's in your brain?" Chance - "uh...a piece of poop!" *June '08
Chance - "I wanna be Indiana Jones when I grow up!"...Luke - "I wanna be a dog when I grow up!" *May '08
Chance - "Mom, I like it when you call me sweetheart or sweetie pie." *May '08
Chance - After seeing a TV commercial for Wal-Mart, he said "Wal-Mart is dirty! Nanny told me that! So I don't wanna go!" *May '08
Luke - "I wish I could touch the clouds!" *April '08
0 comments:
Post a Comment