Last weekend...we went to an adult Halloween Party hosted by our awesomely creative friends, Tami & Chris Foulger. We had such a good time...and everyone's costumes were hilarious!!! We enjoyed excellent food and had a real good time, running around town like idiots, drinking Slurpees as quickly as we could, sitting on toilets at Home Depot, jumping on trees, hanging from monkey bars while eating bananas, and 3-4 couples at a time jumping into a port-o-potty all at once (among other things!).

April and her friend Natalie. April's husband wasn't able to make the party.....

Danny Zuko and Sandy Olssen...aka: Chris & Kirsten Cummings

Rachael and Steve Cook...still CANNOT believe the costume, Steve! Always interesting to see what he comes up with!

Jon & Kate plus 8! oops, I mean Roy and Kelly Willardson plus a bunch of dolls. Way to pull off that best-selling wig, girl!

Axle Rose and his Madonna wanna-be groupie from the 80's! Yes, he tore his shirt just to show his skin and yes, that is
a fake nipple ring. We have no shame...
I love Halloween!
2 comments:
ok.. i am still laughing whenI saw the balloon man with the kid hanging off..it was so funny. I am bustin up at Jon and kate..even the ed hardy shirt..and you two, where did you get those gloves? Fake nipple ring? SURE!
LOOKS LIKE TONS OF FUN!
How fun!! So sad that we couldn't be there! This makes me miss you all badly! I am happy to see you had so much fun! Love the 80s costumes!
Post a Comment