my boyfriend

I have got the BEST husband in the world! Ok...there's this band that is a fav of ours Dishwalla (the song that has been 1st on our playlist since fo-evuh! is Dishwalla). We first saw Dishwalla live together when I was pregnant with Chance. Actually, the first movement I felt from Chance was at the show! He had great taste in music from the womb! Anyhoo...Dishwalla is no longer together. Their lead singer/songwriter J.R. Richards has gone on his own and is amazing...really...you should check him out! I love this guy! Tim started calling him my boyfriend cuz I love his music and well, yeah, he's hot! So....Timmy surprised me with a date last Friday night. Weeks ago he sent me a text from the other room (dork) and said "date night Friday Feb 19 surprise so don't ask". Ok.....I didn't ask. I didn't investigate or anything cuz I wanted to be genuinely surprised! So, I took the coaster down to Old Town, met husband, and we took the trolley (or the Charlie, as Luke calls it) to downtown. We walked up to the House of Blues and Tim points with his foot to a chalk board that has J.R. Richards' name ... I jumped up and down (in 4 inch heels) and hugged and kissed him! Awesome!

2 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

awww. that is so sweet and amazing that he would do that. I love his music too. Sounds so fun and wish I lived in S.D. again.

Apryl said...

It was so fun Heidi! He IS hot!