Joe gave me some photography lessons while they were here...I took pictures, playing with all the settings (primarily he showed me how to take pics in the sun, while we were on the beach) until my eyes were watering and I couldn't even see the settings in my view finder!
Kiera & kate were great models...they are used to it having Joe around, I think!
I LOVE how I know how to take pics on the beach now without faces being DARK! Thanks Joe!
Auntie Courtney & Uncle Jared joined us the 2nd day...we went to Pat & Oscar's for lunch...a long ago favorite of Kiera & Courtney's! Tim was able to join us by that time too. He was not thrilled about eating there, can you tell? He is sooooo spoiled from eating on the road at great places all the time!

1 comments:

Kylie said...

That's so cool! I should have Joe give me photography lessons.... when I have a camera.... someday!