June '10 Sea Life Aquarium (at Legoland)


of course, Legos for Luke...he's like a magnet to them!
A Sea Turtle!!
Lukie holding a hermit crab.
I'm thinking a lot of these pics are the product of Tim being more than ready for our trip to Belize the week after this.....complete with pic of a Mayan Temple mural!
Seriously, Chance...that is his favorite face, I think! (They are standing in front of the sting rays, don't think you can see them very well though.)



Lots of practice with our new camera we still don't know how to use properly...haha
rays!
a Lego robot thingie in the water!
"Mama, take a pic of me with the ScuVa Diver!"
This was kind of cool, a shark egg pouch...Chance is on the other side.
They do look enthused, don't they? And standing in front of shark teeth, really boys???
Future surfer boys? I'm thinkin' yes...
This was cool...they could crawl under this bubble in the middle of the aquarium...not possible to get a pic without the flash though...
No, his feet really are that big! haha

0 comments: