Chance and Aunt Gina. So, Gina used to be married to my cousin, Mike Meskimen. It's been forever since I have seen her (hopefully we'll see each other soon someday) and my kids have never met her or her kids, Taylor and Jaxon. My boys had a great time playing with them when they met up at Ponto and I am really happy they got to meet! Thanks Tiff!
(For some reason there are no pics of Jaxon...wasn't he there? It's weird posting pics that you didn't take or were even present for..haha)
Boo! What a face, huh?
Tiffany, Taylor's friend, Taylor

Gina and Tiff...what pretty girls!
Ponto Beach - as seen from sunset lookout above the beach. Crowded day at the beach...most of the summer looks like this. All of those Zonies comin' over from AZ! ha!!
Dinner at Belmont Park after riding a bunch of rides. Thanks for taking my boys to Belmont Park Tiff! They had never been and they had a blast! Um...Lukie had too much fun, I think!
Poor 'lil Lukie falling asleep in a strange place...AGAIN!

0 comments: