While we were in Belize, Mum & Pops (aka: Nanny & Papa) watched the boys at their house for half the time. The boys had a blast getting spoiled with movies, Legos, swim time and football! Then Tiffany, my wonderful sis-in-law, picked the boys up and they drove, with Tanner & Tatum, over to our house for some fun in the sun R&R in So Cal! Tiff's good friend Gordana (whom I have known for years too) was able to join her over here for a few days, then drove home with them. They had a blast taking the kids to Ponto Beach, Mission Beach and Belmont Park! It was sooooo great to be able to enjoy ourselves in Belize and not have to really worry about the boys. Miss them, yes. Worry, no. ahhhhhh.....
So, here are some pics from their excursions!
Gordana & Tiff took a lot of pics of Ponto Beach. I realized I have very few pics on record of our family beach that we frequent all year long! So, I decided to post some!
0 comments:
Post a Comment