Grammy, Papa, Tanner & Tatum visit!

Spent lots of time at the beach, of course! Even Grammy & Papa made it there a couple of times, & wouldn't you know it, I forgot the camera!!! My Dad even had swim shorts on!


We all went to the SD Air & Space Museum @ Balboa Park. So exciting for ALL of the boys (inc. Papa & Daddy!) Actually, my mom & I found it quite interesting, as well. Above & to the right, Grammy climbed up into Luke's top bunk to sing/caress him to sleep. He loved it.



My parents came to watch the kids while Tim & I went away for our anniversary. They were here a week and a half, and all 4 of the kids had a ton of fun together. Hopefully, they will get to come visit like that again next summer. In fact, Auntie...maybe my boys can come visit YOU next summer, too! yea!


0 comments: