Happy Daddy's Day!

For Father's Day, Timmy got to go to the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines!!! Whoo hoo!! This was EXTREMELY exciting for him, and I am glad he got to go. I think he was a little starstruck...funny. Also,
I know it's kind of blurry, but Chance made this at school for Father's Day. It is a little jar, with a layer of sand on the bottom from Maui (his preschool teacher brought back w/her), a layer of sand from Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, a shell Chance picked out, then salt water from the Pacific Ocean. And,
This was the note inside the box....so cute!

Ok...so I am a little late posting this but better late than never. My sweet, loving husband is, I believe, the greatest dad to my precious little monsters. I truly don't know what I would do without him-he is amazing.


* he is my best friend

* he loves me absolutely unconditionally & thinks I am rockin' hot!

* after 11 years of marriage, he still opens my door

* he is such a fantastic father-he knows how to 'play'

* he moved us here to beautiful Carlsbad, CA!!! go Timmy!!


I LOVE YOU MY SWEET, SEXY MAN!

0 comments: