Uncle Potty!!!

After each doing a triathalon, Uncle Scotty and his girl Nik came for a visit one Sunday afternoon in July. You guys rock! We had fun playing and chatting...& for some reason the boys were real low-key. Just wait, Nik, til you see what they are REALLY like! So bummed this pic was fuzzy...I took 3 of Potty & the Dukes & they were all this way. Uncle Potty brought the boys transformers! And oh my goodness, Lukie was excited as all get out! He did not let this "celi-opter" (of course that means "helicopter") out of his hand all afternoon and all night.

So as most of you Hortons know, Uncle Scotty calls Pixie "BIGGS". She loved seeing a familiar face and got tons of love & attention from Nik, too! We were glad they were able to stop by...it was great to meet ya, Nik!

3 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

Hello, You totally don't know me but Tammy Ray is my cousin and I was just on her blog and saw the link to your blog. I have a very old friend from high school days named Scott Horton who I lost contact with about 10 or 12 years ago. I remembered he had a brother Tim so I decided to just click on your link just in case and lo and behold there's a picture of him on your blog. It's the same Scott Horton!! Do you know how I can get in touch with him? He will remember me as Shelley Morris but he did come to my wedding and met my husband. If you'd rather not share information with me please at least give him my blog information which you can access here and he can contact me. I'd love to catch up and see what he's doing these days. My email is scottshelley@cableone.net. Thanks so much!

Shelley & Scott said...

Thanks for passing on the information, Apryl. Scott & I met our senior year when he started dating one of my friends. We were from Mesa and his group was from Glendale but we'd meet at the ASU Institute dances. We had some really good times going back and forth from Glendale to Mesa and then attending all the boys mission farewells and writing. He was always a great friend to me and I've just always hoped he was doing well and wondered what happened to him after we lost touch. Thanks again.

Shelley & Scott said...

yes, i totally know kevin stevens and that cracks me up! i could tell some stories about that boy myself. it was scott, kevin and john terry that we spent the most time with. they were some wild and crazy boys but never in a bad way. they did get me in trouble a few times with dry ice bombs, etc. i'm sure being married to a horton boy you know just what kind of trouble they got into. they're mom loved it when we came over because i think it gave her a reprieve from being the only female in the house full of rowdy teenage boys. poor lady, i think i'm about to feel her pain in a few years.