HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


On my birthday, Tim & I took the boys, along with Jared & Courtney to Disneyland! We managed to completely surprise Courtney...she had no idea we were going. Friday 9/12 was my birthday and Saturday 9/13 was hers. We had oh so much fun with Court & J!!! The boys had a blast, and I loved spending time with my sweet lil' sis!
**A couple of happenings @ Disneyland:

1. most importantly, Chance lost his very 1st tooth while standing in line for Finding Nemo! Way to go Chance! Auntie Courtney pulled it out for him. Not one drop of blood, thankfully, or Chance would have had a full-scale meltdown, I think. Uncle J insisted that Chance make his 1st lost tooth a permanent fixture of Disneyland by 'flicking' it into the treasure in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Chance absolutely refused-he wanted to keep his 1st tooth, much to J & Daddy's dismay!
2. I, Apryl, turned 34! Old woman I am becoming! Actually in my mid-30's. ugh. Courtney, on the other hand, turned 24...brat. My gorgeous little sister-in-law... Happy Birthday to us!!
3. We finally got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow. The boys have been trying every time we go to Disneyland. He hangs out at Pirate's Lair (used to be Tom Sawyer's Island) & we chased him all over the island trying to get him to give us the time of day. He finally did-took Chance's autograph book, spend about 15 minutes drawing a map & signing it, then walked away with it! Then he gave it to some other person, & they gave it back to Chance...who, on the verge of another possible meltdown, was very grateful. Capt. Jack hardly ever gives autographs, so you are lucky Chance! Luke was not at all interested in going up to Jack...
4. We took Uncle Jared & Auntie Courtney to the Tiki Room...shameful that they had never been! I think they enjoyed it...I always do.
5. THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER FOR BOTH OF US!!!!

0 comments: