My fab friend Rhandi tagged me to write 7 little random ditties about myself, so here it goes.
1. One of my favorite treats is diced nectarines in my rice krispies
2. I am a hunter and an angler (I went hunting and fishing all the time when I was growing up with my brothers and my dad)
3. I wish on stars
4. I would love to own a horse (or horses) one day
5. I went to school for Criminal Justice to be a cop, and still have fantasies that I was one
6. I am an absolute die-hard junkie freak about Disneyland, and am not ashamed to admit it!
7. I LOVE to play games, namely cards, but I cannot play often living here cuz I have NO ONE to play cards with!!
I tag . . .
Kelly Willardson
Tami Ray
Nicole Horton
April Meeker
Heidi Campbell
Kathy Tober
Jen Vu
For those I have tagged, you have to write 7 random/weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog (so high school I know, but sometimes it's still fun)
Looking forward to reading about your funnies soon! At the end of your post, tag 7 new peeps of your own.
Amazing Apryl Articles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You ROCK April, thanks for playing along! Nectarines are the bomb in cereal, I think you just created a preggo lady craving. P.S. I love to play cards too, I'm not any good but we should make it happen sometime!
YOu are so funny. I don't know if I could post 7 things about myself...I'll think about it and try. Thanks for tagging me oh and I am a Disneyland/World freak too. It's ok cuz' IT IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH..except when you can't a good seat for the parade!
Post a Comment