So I thought 2 wks after the accident, I could post the pics. Most of you have already seen a pic, anyhow. We will be posting pics of the NEW Toyota Tacoma within the next week, most likely. Tim thinks he want silver.....definately 4x4 & leather interior......

2 comments:

Rhandi said...

It was so GREAT to see Tim out and about and doing well. Okay, so this is totally CHEESY, but I "tagged" you, so look at my blog and then do the same. Can't wait to learn more about the fabulous April.

SimpleGems said...

I am your pink secret sister so I am not suppose to be writing to you, but how can I not??? Let's just pretend I am not breaking the rules...

I wanted to let you know how grateful I am for the blessings you and Tim have received. To see his truck, Wow!! Things could have been so much worse. Know that you are in my prayers.

I love the lobster bit - too funny!