Ok...I just realized I FORGOT to post about Chance's birthday! Oh my goodness! Now, in all fairness, there was quite a bit going on with Tim's accident and all...but I am so sorry bubby! I love you so here you go!!!!! ABOVE: Tim's parents came to visit just after Tim's accident, so they arrived on Chance's 6th Birthday! They walked in with cake and presents and balloons in hand for the birthday boy! So, this was his 1st cake (a Halloween one-sorry, it comes with having a birthday just before Halloween).

And this is the 2nd cake. Pirates, Pirates, Pirates. Chance chose to have a party with his friends at Chuck E Cheese. Lots of friends, fun and food! Happy Birthday Chance E Boy!!!

Jessica & Christian

Trisa & Zack...nice smile Zack-you look like you are being tortured to smile!

Chance's best buddy from school-Holden-and his beautiful mom Donna.

Seth is a friend from school too...Chance's loves him!

And of course - Max! And his gorgeous mommy, Kelly

present time! Hana (didn't get a pic of her), Chance's "girlfriend" from preschool knows exactly what he likes! Indiana Jones!

Lion Webkinz from Holden and Star Wars fact cards from Seth (again, his friends know him well)

What a day, Chance! Happy 6th Birthday my big baby boy! You are such a joy in our home, and you are growing up so fast. You are incredibly smart and you just love to hang out with mom & dad. And your best buddy is your little bro, Lukie Dukes. We love you sweetie pie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment