I have misplaced my camera. Rather, I think one of my 3 boys misplaced it. Bummer. Maybe it will show up sometime soon? So, for now, no pics-sorry Mum!
I think I want to start saying "Happy Birthday" to some of my peeps! I think it would be great (for journaling purposes) to mention family members' and/or friends' birthdays, and tell a little about what I know of them.
This month...first and foremost, my mother's birthday was January 5th. Happy Birthday Mom! She is such a great lady. Has always taught me how to be generous of heart and charitable; it simply comes naturally to her. I know you hate me living away from you...but I am great-I promise! I love you more than you know.
My cousin Teresa had a birthday on the 18th. She, as well as 99% of my fam resides in Phoenix. She works very hard to take care of her family and I am grateful she became a part of our family 15 or so years ago. She is a fun, personable soul and I love that I can call her my friend. Happy Birthday dork!
My cousin Jenney also had a birthday late January. She is quite easily the most comical and smartest person I know! NEVER play Scrabble with her! I haven't seen much of her recently since they live in Texas but I adore her children, and would love to reconnect with her and Jeff, her husband, my cousin. Happy Birthday Jenney!!
Lastly, my nephew, Nathan Dalyn Pond, turned 10! Double digits dude! My sister's youngest is extremely intelligent and always has tons of energy! If I could only be so lucky on both accounts! I love you Nate...miss you like crazy! Happy Birthday buddy!
For February , my Aunt Kayla's special day happens. I love you Kayla. You have always been so supportive of me and I appreciate your generosity of heart. Miss u tons-wish we could see you soon. Happy B-Day.
such is life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lovin the new look! Thanks so much for posting our pic!
Post a Comment