DADADADADADADADADADADA

12/27 Tim & I went to the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano to see Dada! Their shows are always a blast...oh my gosh it was amazing! They played for over 3 hours straight! I am posting a few pics of the band from another show-our camera sucks & none of our pics would turn out except for the one of Tim & I. Mike Gurley-lead guitar & vocals, Joie Caio-bass & vocals, & Phil Leavitt-drums...all 3 of these guys are incredibly talented!

1 comments:

red 5 said...

...and nigh as cool as their fans.

Gratified to see reinforcement
of the perception I had of the event.
Very hard to stay focused today.

Hope you can make it
to House of Blues in February,
and peek in on Jax Bar & Grill
in Glendale--
Michael & the Nightcaps
have a standing recurring gig there
when dada priorities allow.

Also looking forward to possible
house concerts by MG as well as
the fellas going to work on a new
yield of songs.

Happy New Year to you!

- Red 5 -