We're back!

Oh my goodness...once I get out of habit with something, I REALLY get out of habit!

My sister, Dee Dee and her husband Troy were married 26 years ago on March 26th. Crazy. I love you sis so much and am so glad to call you friend. And Troy, well, you know how I feel about you! No, j/k...I love you bro...after all, I cannot recall a time when I didn't know you! Thanks for coming to visit for your anniversary. Hope you had a great time-we were lucky to have you!
March Happy Birthday wishes go out to:
My little cousin, Kelsee Dawn. Wow, can't believe you are 17 kiddo! Come visit us this summer, ok? You can stay for a week or two! We'll go to the beach everyday! Kels, you are so sweet and you love my boys so much! Happy Birthday.
My bro, Trev-bun, self-proclaimed STUD. Love ya and miss you. Trevor has been a great brother and friend and I want him to know I think it's great that he turned the big 40 this year! Ha! Man you are old! Sorry I couldn't make it to your party...
Trev's wifey, Tiffany, my sis-in-law also had a birthday. She is so strong willed and motivated, and I am proud to call her family. Truly an inspiration-fighting breast cancer at age 33 and all! I love you sis!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

hEY, DID YOU EVER FIND YOUR CAMERA? :)

Unknown said...

You sure weren't back for long. Where have you been?