It's Christmas time...it's Christmas time!!!



Cannot believe I have not blogged since Halloween...sheesh! Been so busy working a part time job, teaching piano and Let's Play Music, having fun with the boys, and catching up with Hubby on the weekends.

Chance started playing flag football. The kid is absolutely OBSESSED with football...doesn't matter who's playing, he is watching (while running plays). He is very excited for Grammy and Papa, Devin and Halle to spend Christmas with us!
Luke is doing sooooo well at pre-school. Miss Connie told me that when they are having free time or playing games or something, Luke is always asking when they are going to get back to work! So funny. He loves to create and build. He looks like and is sooooo much like my dad and his brother. I didn't realize it until my cousin Monica pointed that out yesterday...duh!

Tim is still on the road, poor guy! He manages to keep a great attitude even though I know it kills him to be away from us. Santa is getting a very nice gift for Timmy this year...he deserves it! He is looking forward to having two weeks with us over the holidays....yayayayay~!

I love being with the boys...they are soooo much fun! I do need my mommy time, but they love the time with babysitters (girls from our ward). At church I am still on the activities committee, although I just did my 3rd Christmas party in a row! ugh! I was just released from primary pianist (huge bummer!!!) and called to teach CTR 6, which will be Luke's class in January. WEIRD!!!! I don't know how this is gonna go since he is such a mama's boy! I have been knitting scarves for family members and Tim hates that I like to sit and knit - calls me his mom!
Currently, we are in Seattle......soooooooooooo beautiful! It's probably one other fabulous place I would absolutely love to live besides gorgeous SD. The boys and I flew in Wednesday and met Tim...he was already up here for business. We spent a day in Seattle and had a blast, then took the Bremerton ferry over to my cousins'! We are now staying with them until Monday night. We have so much fun with the Andersons and love playing with them! Their kids are adorable...too bad we don't get to see them that often, but twice this year (met them at Disneyland in May) has been incredible! Tim visits them if he can when he travels to the Pacific Northwest for business. Here are a couple of generic pics of Seattle....ours will follow (of course!).

My parents, Devin and Halle are visiting for Christmas. This will be soooo great to have them for this special time. They get to join in on our Horton Christmas traditions! My dad has been building a wall storage system like one from Pottery Barn for the boys' room - dad, you rock! He is amazing...my mom has been sending me pics of the progress and it looks just like the one from Pottery Barn, but is made out of real wood and I didn't have to spend $1500 on it! He will be bringing it over next week, and I cannot wait to get the boys' room more organized!
We didn't send Christmas cards this year...we are sending Valentine's Day Cards! So, this was just a little update in the mean time. I was sitting here in my cousin's kitchen with everyone sleeping so I thought I'd jump online and update a bit since she was giving me crap last night for not updating since Halloween!
We truly hope and pray for everyone's safety and health this Christmas season. We are so grateful to be able to focus this time on our Saviour and to celebrate his beautiful birth. We love you all and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

1 comments:

Nebraska Reed Family said...

Thanks for the update Apryl...Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...Love you.