Taking off...sooooooo cute...Chance took Luke's hand "just in case you get a little scared, Luke"...oh my goodness it was soooo adorable!

On the flight from Oakland to Seattle, Chance wanted to sit by the window, but Luke wanted to again too...so Luke sat in the row in front of us next to this sweet lady that is a grandma & played with, talked to and entertained Luke...she was so nice to the boys!

Tim picked us up from the airport and we stayed with him in downtown Seattle that night. The next morning the boys and I ventured out in the cold (cold for us...50...the week previous they had freezing temps so we were glad it warmed up a bit for us!) and walked down to the water.

Here the boys are acting silly...I bribed them to let me take a couple of pics and they would get hot chocolate from Starbuck's...worked! Plus, they got to keep warm with the hot chocolate. I think the boys ingested dozens of cups of hot cocoa throughout the week!

0 comments: