

I have officially fallen under the trance of deliciousness that is Cafe' Rio. I have several friends here that have lived or have visited Utah and have known of Cafe' Rio and its effects it can have on people. When they opened one 50 minutes North of us in Lake Forest, our Girls' Night Out group ventured up there and I thought we were all pretty crazy cuz it was so far away...how good could it be -- sorry girls! Alas, I fully understand all of that hype now...and all of that hype is quite justified! Last week we had to drive up to Orange County to drop Tim at the airport to go to Germany. On the way up we stopped at Cafe' Rio. I have him hooked now too. And yes, when I pick him up from the airport we will be stopping at Cafe' Rio again! YUM!!!

So since husband had to be at the airport on Friday morning at 5am, we just got a room in Santa Ana for the night. The kids LOVE staying in "helltels" as Lukie fondly calls them! They were in the pool til 10pm and they were back in it at 8am!
1 comments:
Love Cafe rio too..i have the recipe for that pork..if u want it. I think dee dee has it too.
Post a Comment