My sweet little nephew TJ (ok...I know he's not little he is almost 22 years old-but still!!!) is getting married next month. He has grown into such an amazing person and he is going to be a great husband ... and father, someday! He served a great mission in Sacramento and found Kylie, the love of his life, quite quickly after returning home. I have no right, really, to speak of this due to the events of my own courtship... Anyhoo, TJ has chosen for his bride a beautiful, loving, talented, intelligent girl named Kylie. She grew up in Mesa and currently attends NAU. They will be married in the Mesa temple on Saturday, May 15th. I am so excited for them...I just cannot imagine being at the actual wedding because I cannot even get my emotions in check just looking at their wedding announcement photos! It will also be so special to see them sealed where I was sealed to my wonderful man. My little Teej...so proud of you and the decisions you have made. We are so excited to have Kylie be part of our family...she is a little fireball and will fit in just fine! We love you sweetie. See you soon! oh my goodness
My sweet little nephew TJ (ok...I know he's not little he is almost 22 years old-but still!!!) is getting married next month. He has grown into such an amazing person and he is going to be a great husband ... and father, someday! He served a great mission in Sacramento and found Kylie, the love of his life, quite quickly after returning home. I have no right, really, to speak of this due to the events of my own courtship... Anyhoo, TJ has chosen for his bride a beautiful, loving, talented, intelligent girl named Kylie. She grew up in Mesa and currently attends NAU. They will be married in the Mesa temple on Saturday, May 15th. I am so excited for them...I just cannot imagine being at the actual wedding because I cannot even get my emotions in check just looking at their wedding announcement photos! It will also be so special to see them sealed where I was sealed to my wonderful man. My little Teej...so proud of you and the decisions you have made. We are so excited to have Kylie be part of our family...she is a little fireball and will fit in just fine! We love you sweetie. See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You give me too much credit :) I'm so excited to be part of your family too! I cannot wait to go to the temple with TJ and have our loved ones around us!
They are perfect for each other!! So cute and special huh?....but does she really know what she is getting into?..ha ha
Your blog header photo is absolutely amazing and charming and I want to try to recreate it with my own kids but that's not bloody likely so I'll just look at yours.
Post a Comment