Eyjafjallajokull glacier in Iceland Volcano...seriously???

Seriously? How can an erupted volcano under a funky named glacier in Iceland have such an impact on my little So Cal family? Well, I'll tell ya...sweet husband has been in Europe for over a week, working in Germany, Belgium and Holland. He was supposed to fly home tomorrow in a few hours but he is stuck in Germany. He's thoroughly bummed. The boys miss him. I miss him. Not that he can't keep himself occupied over there in Europe where there is so much history to see...but we miss him. We are, unfortunately, used to him being gone since he travels weekly. We are not, however, used to him being gone for more than a few days at a time. I miss you my sweetheart...how grateful I am that you are not gone like a soldier or something. I love you! The person that took this pic didn't really know how to use the camera on Tim's phone...but here is a pic of Tim at a train station in Brussels. Behind him are hundreds of bicycles. Everyone rides their bikes everywhere there! He said he has not seen one overweight person since arriving in Europe...

1 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

keeping our fingers crossed he gets home soon...