Happy Birthday Nanny!!! April '11

Disneyland again with Nanny??? Yessiree! For Nanny's birthday in April, Papa sent her and Sophie to Disneyland with me and the boys.  Party!  Here they are very early in the morning before leaving the house...of course Sophie has her princess crown on.  It's the most girlie she got all day! 

On the Toy Story bus from the parking lot...we're on our way!!!

















 Chance bought this gun with his own $$.  And Nanny got Sophie a lanyard with her very own pins.  And no, they weren't princess ones!
 Up in the treehouse



 Treehouse fun




 Pirates!


 Mark Twain ferry!





 Chance thought being on this steamboat was especially cool because he was reading "Tom Sawyer's Island" at the time...

 Nanny's VERY FAVORITE RIDE!!!!!  The Jungle Cruise!




 Captain Eo!

 This was freaking hilarious.  I had to go take care of something at City Hall.  Mum sat with the kids on the planter outside and Luke fell asleep sitting up!
 Then we were trying to walk to the shuttle bus and mum and I had to carry him while he was kind of standing, but he was still sleeping!  We are so mean for laughing at him!  Poor little baby!
 these got out of order but these 3 shots are ones that the Disneyland Castmember took...they turned out so good we had to buy them!  Chance above the LA hitter...Luke as Indiana...Sophie as, we as a princess!

We had a wonderful day and I hope Nanny enjoyed spending her birthday at Disneyland with her rabbits!  :)  Tim and Papa went to the Midway for some 'man' time...they had fun too!  :)

1 comments:

cj said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! It was great to see how much fun you guys had for Mum's bday. Oh, how I just Looooove Disneyland.