Tim got me a new camera for Mother's Day. Between Hong Kong and now all I had was my crappy 3gs iPhone to take pics with... He got me a touch screen Sony Cybershot. It's very nice and compact so I can carry it with me everywhere. So, we had some fun trying it out!
On Mother's Day...the family ready for church
My mom and dad got to come over last minute and spend Mother's Day with us! It was great to be able to spend it with my mom...1st time in 5 years. :) I love you madre!
People think we look alike...(picture me with dark hair lol) Tim got these beautiful corsages for us to wear.
Luke would NOT cooperate! Stinker!!! What a nice day it was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how Tim gets you a pretty flower every year for church. I'll have to drop the hint for Jared to hop on that train! So sweet.
Oh most definitely! It's a MUST! I don't know if his dad did it or if he learned it from my dad...
Post a Comment