January 2012 family fun

 Dukes - say no to crack!  It's hard to see cuz the picture turned out grainy...but his buns are poking out the top of his too-big pajama pants.  So funny.  He was playing catch with Chance and he had to keep stopping to pull up his underwear.  YES, he does have pajamas that fit him...
 Chance was driving me crazy with this oral fixation he has - his fingers or something he is holding is always in his mouth.  So I found this binky while cleaning out closets and for anyone that knew Chance as a baby knows he was a big-time binky baby!  I decided to tape this on his face, hoping it would stop his oral fetish.  Turns out it made it worse.  Yep, he LIKED it!  Weird kid.  The next few days after I finished teaching I would find him watching TV, with the binky in his mouth.  BACKFIRE!!
 January 5th Grammy turned 65!  Wow!  Legal senior citizen age!  So, the boys sent her this video.
 Chance on Rock Band, singing "Livin' On a Prayer"
 Chance showing off his moves!
 In January I had the opportunity to see my sweet friend, Melissa Burbage get sealed for time and all eternity to Peter Thompson in the San Diego Temple.  Melissa converted a couple of years ago and is an amazing person and I am so glad to have gotten to know her while living in Carlsbad!  She found her Prince Charming and I am so happy for them!
And I thought these were sooo cute!  They gave these out at their reception.  They're little jars of jam.  Her colors were burnt orange and purple, so they made home-made berry jam and peach jam and made these cute little labels that said "Thanks for Jammin' with us - Made by the Bride and Groom".  So stinkin' cute!  And the jam was DE-LISH!

0 comments: