The Commencement of Sky

I am a little out of order with my posts...oh freakin' well! The 1st weekend in June the boys and I went to Flagstaff, AZ to see my nephew Skylar, 18, graduate from the Flagstaff High School Eagles! Whoo hoo! He is an excellent student (graduated with Honors) and an awesome football player! (When we were watching the Eagles in the Super Bowl, Chance asked which position Skylar was playing...so cute!! He idolizes his older cousins TJ & Sky for playing football!) Anyhoo, here are a few pics from the occasion. Good sport to let us take so many pics! (Cuz he is usually a turd!) We love you Sky! Can't wait til next month when we take you diving!
We are so proud of you Sky! He's a big boy (probably like Chance will be)..I had HEELS on in this pic!
My sister, Dee Dee and hubby Troy with the graduate
Kids messing around...Kelsee, Chance, Luke, Halle, Nathan
My brothers, Trevin & Devor..oops I mean Trevor & Devin! (inside joke-mostly only to me!)
Auntie (Tiffany) and my nephew Tanner
My mom & dad!! Think I look like my mom?????? Just imagine when I have dark hair!

2 comments:

Nebraska Reed Family said...

Good pics of Sky's graduation. OMG he is a big boy. In big I mean tall. And, yes you do look like your Mom.....Love ya much

cj said...

You're a hot mom!