
The other night, we went to Chance's open house for the end of Kindergarten year. We love Ms. Eick! She has been so great with Chance-she considers Chance a real joy to have in her class and a great example for the other kids. Lukie spends quite a bit of time in the class room when I volunteer, and she treats him like he is one of the class...Thank you for your kindness, Ms. Eick! Cannot wait til Luke can be in your class in 2 schoolyears!

A self-portrait, of sorts!

I do Art with the students in Chance's class. These turned out soooo great-I was so proud of each of the students and the terrific jobs they did on these flowers. We learned about Georgia O'keefe, an artist who painted flowers up close to show the beauty of a flower. I love 'em! I think some of the parents will even frame them!

The most recent art project...mimicking Picasso's "Hands with Flowers". I LOVE it! GREAT job, Chancie Boy!

Chance was extremely excited to show off his classroom and work to his daddy, since daddy doesn't get to visit the classroom cuz he is always workin' his butt off in order to bring home the bacon! Tim loved seeing the classroom, chatting with Ms. Eick, and was overflowing with pride at the great work Chance has done in kindergarten...First Grade, here we come!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment