I stole this idea from a friend...asked the boys what they want to do this summer....
Chance
* go to the movies & get tickets for Transformers 2 (I then asked, "do you want to stay and watch it then or just get the tickets?"..."mom!!!")
* learn how to make a clay alien (???)
* go to New York with you mom! (Tim & I are going to NYC for our anniversary next month)
* learn how to make a Star Wars cake
* do "Let's Play Music"
* go to the park with our scooters
* go to the beach and play sticky stick ball
* go to the Dinosaur museum (Natural History Museum)
Luke
* learn how to make a pancake pie with Lord of the Rings on it (anyone got any idea???)
* go to Legoland
* go to the library for reading time and puppet shows
* go to the Train museum (Balboa Park)
* go to the zoo
* learn to make chicken.."what kind of chicken, Lukie?"..."just regular chicken."
* make popsicles and smoothies "I know how Mama cuz I saw it on the TV."
* get un-grounded from my Legos (so sad...they were taken away a few days ago cuz he wouldn't pick them up & he is soooo lost without them!)
summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys are going to have a fun summer.
Post a Comment