"Goin' Buggy" with Chance

 For the end of the year, Mrs. Romand (the music teacher at LCH) teaches and directs the kids in performances.  In 2nd grade they do a play called "Goin' Buggy" about bugs of all kinds going to Washington to fight for their rights!  Chance played a Congressman.  He really wanted to be a bug, but he was happy with his part.  It was very cute to watch him sing all his songs.  Unfortunately, the camera I had with me was crap so I don't have that many good pics, and for some unknown reason Blogger has not ever allowed me to load a video successfully.  Any pointers???
At the mic above is Chance's friend Tyler - they have been good buddies since Kinder.  Chance wanted to make sure I got a pic of him.  Cute.





 And this is Chance's / Mrs. Andrew's 2nd grade class.  They did so well and had to perform so many songs!  And all the parents did such a wonderful job with decorations, costumes and rehearsals.

0 comments: