Messin' (June '11)

 New lids!  We went shopping and we found these hats on sale, so mom caved.  Tilly's doesn't very often have this good of deals!  Chance chose this black Element hat and Luke chose (after SEVERAL painstaking minutes) this DC black one.  All this BLACK!
 Vampire boy!  It's all about the FLAT BILLS!!!!
 A week later Chance got his 1st paying job/gig working for the lady across the street watering her plants while she was out of town for 10 days.  He was very responsible about it, and when Tim and I would forget he needed to go over and water, he would remind us "no I can't do that til I water" or "I can't go here until I go do my job!".  Very cute.   So he bought this new LA hat with his own $$!  Very satisfying for him!  The LA looks like the American flag.  Somehow Chance is quite patriotic naturally, like his Papa Brad.  :)

 This is hi-larious.  Luke with football pads, bike helmet, baseball bat and a peace sign!?  Well okay then!

0 comments: