These pics were supposed to be at the end of the post...oh well I'm not re-doing it now lol! Tatum wanted a pic with Princess Lea, a castmember at Disneyland that had her hair done like Princess Lea!
The new Little Mermaid ride in California Adventure. Tatum and I loved it!
On the ride...it was a HOT day, like 95, and I look like crap.
Boo and I wore these princess crowns the whole day. love!
We took the kids to eat at ESPN zone and had some fun at the games of course.
Hard to see but this is Tanner in the hockey shoot.
Below Luke is waiting for the new Star Tours ride, the whole reason for the trip to Disneyland in the 1st place! And the ride proved to be amazing! So much fun! We (Tatum, Tanner, Luke and I) made it til midnight (and we got there before 8am), but Tim and Chance had to go rest in the mini-van parked in the parking garage at about 8 or 9. I was so proud of Luke! At like 8:30 he passed out, then 45 minutes later he jumped up and was ready to go all over again! Go Lukie! We had so much fun with Bubba & Boo at Disneyland and California Adventure. The lines weren't even that long considering we went the end of June. It WAS hot and it WAS crowded though!
In June, I think the week after we got back from the Sheraton, my parents came for a last minute visit, and they brought Tanner and Tatum with! My parents stayed for a few days, then I left for Girls' Camp and they stayed for a couple more days to help with the kids while Tim worked. Then they left and Tim had the 4 of them on his own and had a blast with them. The kids ended up staying with us for 2 weeks until the 4th of July weekend, when Tiff and Trev came for a visit. Such fun it was having them here that whole time. I was cracking up at Tanner and his 14 year old attitude, and Tim was cracking up at Tatum and her odd sense of humor reciting "Robot Chicken's Star Wars episodes"...so funny.
While they were here I was pet sitting for the Chene's in Encinitas Ranch (I think this was my 4th time pet sitting for them) and we had a great time playing in their back yard, swimming in the pool and playing dart guns running around inside the huge house. Here are the kids playing badminton.
My sister sent me this pic of my niece and nephew Hannah and Brady while we were at the beach - they were leaving on their Pioneer Trek - they were clean then. She sent me an after pic from when they got back and they were COVERED in layers upon layers of dirt!
Chance made a sand chair...something he learned from Tanner.
Big mouth Tan
I think Tatum made this...
And of course we had a fire at the beach, complete with marshmallows.
Chance and Luke's friend Max, along with little sister and brother and dad Roy ran into us at the beach. They hung out with us for a bit, then Roy had to take the younger kids home, so Max stayed and roasted marshmallows.
Luke had fun filling his sleeve up with sand and then pooring it out...I think he did it about 20 times lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment