Sheraton San Diego Marina - for FREE!!!
So on Father's Day, I flew home in the morning from AZ from my LPM training...and a couple of hours later Tim left for the airport to be at an early Monday morning meeting. He called right about the time he was supposed to be taking off and said he got bumped off his flight and got a voucher and a free night at the Sheraton San Diego Marina hotel by the airport! He said "pack up the kids' swimsuits and come down and stay the night!" The kids always love to stay at hell-tels! So, we drove down within about 20 minutes and played and played and played in the pool. Just on the other side of the hotel fence was the beautiful San Diego marina - we had a marina view from our room way up high too so the kids loved that! Tim unfortunately had to leave at about 5am but the boys and I stayed most the day and played at the pool. We finally had to leave to go get something to eat (I was NOT paying $15 for a small quesadilla poolside)...but we swam and swam. At two different times they had "kids' games" where the staff came and played with the kids at the pool and did an activity with them.
Luke lost his 1st tooth right before! NICE!!!
We went to eat dinner at our fav Point Loma Seafoods. Mmmmmm mmmmmm good! Oh how we love the fish and chips and the squid plate!
Our room number was 1028, Chance's birthdate. He was seriously ecstatic about this. So funny!
The bathing beauty. Actually, just trying to get warm in the sun. It was quite cool at the pool with the breeze blowing off the marina right there.
I saw this older couple totally loving on each other in the pool and thought it was soooo cute! Tim thought it was gross. Dork.
On our way out...found a hammock!
I think this pic was taken the day after. Their besties, Alec and Nick Murphy, were at Costco with us one day. After Angela and I went through the checkout, we found them like this. They thought they were sooooo hi-larious!! Boys!
Labels: free hotel, pool, san diego marina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment