His last skate lesson at YMCA Magdalena-Ecke skate park. Man we are gonna miss this place so much!
In Luke's end of year play at school. He was all smiles and sang all the songs perfectly. Here are a couple of pics of Chance watching Luke perform.
And Luke was Star Student for his class in 1st grade with Mrs. Mirzaian. He was so excited to do this, don't mind the goofy grin on his face!
Luke took this picture from the car with my phone.

All About Luke Horton!
* I am 7 years old.
* My favorite color is purple or black.
* My favorite animal is a monkey.
* My favorite food is pizza.
* Favorite Place: Disneyland USA!
* When I grow up, I want to be: a professional skate boarder.
* My favorite thing to do is: skateboard.
* If I had one wish, I would wish for: a jetpack.
That last one had me in stitches.






0 comments:
Post a Comment