Packing begins May 2012

Packing up the house!  We were given all these perfect boxes from my friends Angela Murphy and Pat Kalama.  We were set!  Tim was making fun of how organized I was (labeling each box with contents and the room they were to be put) on two different sides of the box (so as to make sure they were seen) and stacking them up all nice and neat.  But, when the men from church so graciously showed up to move us, they did nothing but compliment me!  Ha ha !  So, Timmy helped on a FEW boxes.  This was one of them........



I'm sure Pixie was wondering what the heck was going on! 
I'm very bummed I didn't actually get any pictures of moving day!  Awful.  The street in front of our house was filled with boxes and furniture and the Bretheren were perfect packers using every bit of space in our moving van!  What amazing help.  Wow.

0 comments: