The kids absolutely love rental cars. Don't know why. When we got the car, they were bummed that it didn't have a Washington license plate; it had a California one like our cars at home. Goofballs.
Next stop, Boeing Museum. Timmy and the boys (of course) had to go. I actually thought it was pretty cool too, I have to admit.
This was a treat; we got to go on the old Air Force One.
Tim thought I was a dork for taking this pic but I thought it was cool...it's an old copy machine!
Next we got to go through a Concorde. Wow.
Next up; Top Pot doughnuts. We had heard a lot about this Northwestern doughnut chain so we had to stop. Luke was asleep in the car so just Chance and I went in. We decided it was good, but our VG's in Cardiff by the Sea was way better. Oh well, at least we can say we have been to Top Pot.
Playing on the iPad in the hotel room. We were on floor 18 and had pretty cool views from our windows of the room.
Luke lost ANOTHER tooth that day! The toothless wonder!!! Jack-O-Lantern!
On the ferry over to Bremerton.
And we have arrived at the Anderson's! What's the first picture?? With their awesome dog Dawson. I love this dog, and so do our boys! The girls were at school when we first arrived so the animals got all the hugs!
Dinner out for the grown-ups. Notice, I did not say 'adults'...adults is not an appropriate word for Brian and Tim, especially when they are together. Oh man, if we ever lived close to them we would constantly be in stitches!! I HEART them so much!
The cute little restaurant they took us to.
The next day we took a walk, a little hike. Oh my goodness it is so beautiful there! I never want to leave when we are there, even to come back to La Costa!
I love my sweet cousin so much! She is an extraordinary example to me.
Timmy and Dawson
Adorable!
On our walk we went by this cool skate park and these guys were skating so we stopped to watch. Holy freaking cow they were good! It was so fun to watch! Luke was GLUED....
Courtney and Lukie in the hammock. Brian spends most of his time outdoors at their house. He burns EVERYTHING so we had fires!
Courtney had volleyball tournament and Chase had basketball tournament the whole next day. Here we are on the ferry across the water on our way to the towns the tournaments were in. Fortunately they were pretty close to each other.
We took snacks with us since we would be all day...Aunt Monica made Chance's day when she made him a marshmallow and Nutella sandwich!
Chase plays good basketball...but from the pic below you can tell that they didn't win the touney. L:(
And then on to Courtney's tournament. Her team name was Pink Crush. Timmy will never, ever forget that name. He loved yelling it at her games!
The boys on the iPad of course...who wants to watch girls in tight shorts playing volleyball???
Back to Chase...
After all days at ball games, we were pretty tired, and hungry! We stopped for a bite to eat and the kids all sat together and the grown-ups sat together. Perfect arrangement lol.
Boys will be boys...
Back on the plane - someone's not happy about going home!
Saying good-bye to Seattle with more Ivar's...































0 comments:
Post a Comment