Time Out For Women (Long Beach) 2012


Early May 2012 My very good friend, Angela Murphy, and I went for a little weekend up to Long Beach. We enjoyed so yummy meals, shopping for Angela's daughter's wedding (her outfit), threading our lips and eyebrows (OUCH), pedicures, and going to Time-Out For Women.  Angela had never been before and I had expressed how wonderful the Time-Out For Women conferences were.  And afterward she much agreed!

Threading - seriously more painful than plucking or waxing.  My face was soooo red.  Not fun.

At the conference...
Matching polish (totally by accident!).
We ran into some friends from our ward while there.  I really was surrounded by these amazing ladies that surround me.  L to R: Shauna, Sara, Cynthia and Kaylee.
L to R: Cynthia, Angela, Luann, Clair and Kristen
Found the perfect wedding outfit!!! Bam!  Thank you White House Black Market and Nordstrom!
I took this pic of these drapes because I am in love with these bold stripes and want to put them in my new house!
I love Angela.  She is such an inspiration to me.  I am going to miss her terribly when we move, but I know we will forever be close friends.  :)

0 comments: